- Iowa State University COVID-19 Research and Resources from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development and the Department of Economics
- List of helpful resources and links related to the COVID-19 outbreak from ISU’s Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation (CALT)
- International resources and information about COVID-19 from the International Monetary Fund
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture from ISU Extension and Outreach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Iowa’s Corn, Soybean, Ethanol, Pork, and Beef Sectors, a policy brief from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Database on the impact of COVID-19 on China’s economy from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Iowa Mobility Report prepared by Google (not affiliated with CARD or Iowa State)
- Beef and Pork Price Spreads from the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Xi He, Dermot J. Hayes, Wendong Zhang
Wendong Zhang; Nick Paulson
Farmdoc Daily Webinar Series "Coronavirus and Ag"
Hongxing Liu, Wendong Zhang, Elena Irwin, Jeffery Kast, Noel Aloysius, Jay Martin, Margaret Kalcic
Chad E. Hart, Dermot J. Hayes, Keri L. Jacobs, Lee L. Schulz, John M. Crespi
Miguel Carriquiry, Amani Elobeid, David A. Swenson, Dermot J. Hayes
Latest Media Contacts
Chad Hart was interviewed by WGEM radio about a recent US Department of Agriculture report that shows mixed forecast for crops.
Alejandro Plastina was interviewed by the Daily Iowan about farm income in 2020.
Chad Hart was interviewed by The Gazette about record sales at eastern Iowa meat lockers.
Alejandro Plastina was interviewed by Brownfield Ag News about the recent Iowa Cash Rents Survey.