- Global Competition Made 2018 a Bad Time to Start a Trade War
- Production Projections and Trade Adjustments
- The Urgent Need to Address Nutrient Imbalance Problems in Iowa’s High-Density Livestock Regions
- Impact of African Swine Fever on US and World Commodity Markets
- E15 Demand and Small Refinery Waivers: A Battle over Long-Run Market Share
Shuyang Qu, Wendong Zhang, Minghao Li, Lulu Rodriguez, Guang Han, Erin Cork, James M Gbeda
North Raccoon River Wathershed Management Coalition, Lake City, IA
2019 NC-1177 Meeting, Dallas, Texas
Minghao Li, Edward J. Balistreri, Wendong Zhang
Chen-Ti Chen, John M. Crespi, William Hahn, Lee Schulz, Fawzi Taha
Matthias Weitzel, Edward J. Balistreri, Brian C O'Neill, Xiaolin Ren
- What Affects Firm Location and Firm Employment at State Borders?
- The Adaptation of Soy-corn Double-cropping to the Brazilian Savanna
- Patent Expiration, Product Concentration, and Glyphosate Use: A Tale of Unexpected Consequences
- Volatile Prices and Profit Margins
Wenting Wang, Longbao Wei
Latest Media Contacts
Wendong Zhang was interviewed by Bloomberg News about how the agricultural economy may influence the 2020 presidential election.
John Crespi and Chen-Ti Chen's latest article in the APR was used as the basis for a Successful Farming article.
Alejandro Plastina was interviewed by Radio Iowa about his research on Iowa farm income and equity.
Research by Chad Hart was utilized in a CBS News story about farmers and climate change.