John M. Crespi, Chen-Ti Chen
Edward J. Balistreri, David G Tarr
Wendiam Sawadgo and Alejandro Plastina
Annual Agriculture Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Global Competition Made 2018 a Bad Time to Start a Trade War
- Production Projections and Trade Adjustments
- The Urgent Need to Address Nutrient Imbalance Problems in Iowa’s High-Density Livestock Regions
- Impact of African Swine Fever on US and World Commodity Markets
- E15 Demand and Small Refinery Waivers: A Battle over Long-Run Market Share
Shuyang Qu, Wendong Zhang, Minghao Li, Lulu Rodriguez, Guang Han, Erin Cork, James M Gbeda
North Raccoon River Wathershed Management Coalition, Lake City, IA
2019 NC-1177 Meeting, Dallas, Texas
Minghao Li, Edward J. Balistreri, Wendong Zhang
Chen-Ti Chen, John M. Crespi, William Hahn, Lee Schulz, Fawzi Taha
Matthias Weitzel, Edward J. Balistreri, Brian C O'Neill, Xiaolin Ren
Latest Media Contacts
Wendong Zhang's research on farmers' attitudes toward President Trump was used in a Gazette article.
Dermot Hayes research on the pork industry was utilized in a National Hog Farmer article about the impending US-Japan trade deal.
Chad Hart was interviewed by Stock Daily Dish about how President Trump's farm bailout could change planting decisions in the future.
Alejandro Plastina was interviewed by Daily Stock Dish about the increasing number of farm bankruptcies.