- The State-level Burden of the Trade War: Interactions between the Market Facilitation Program and Tariffs
- New Farm Bill, New Decisions, New Tools
- The Phase One Trade Deal: Projections and Implications
- Implications of a US Carbon Tax on Agricultural Markets and GHG Emissions from Land-use Change
Ag Symposium, South Central College (Minnesota State), Mankato, MN
John M. Crespi, Stéphan Marette
2020 Crop Advantage Series, Multiple Locations in Iowa
Jerome Dumortier, Amani Elobeid
John M. Crespi, Chen-Ti Chen
Edward J. Balistreri, David G Tarr
Wendiam Sawadgo and Alejandro Plastina
Annual Agriculture Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Global Competition Made 2018 a Bad Time to Start a Trade War
- Production Projections and Trade Adjustments
- The Urgent Need to Address Nutrient Imbalance Problems in Iowa’s High-Density Livestock Regions
- Impact of African Swine Fever on US and World Commodity Markets
- E15 Demand and Small Refinery Waivers: A Battle over Long-Run Market Share
Latest Media Contacts
Wendong Zhang's research on the US-China Phase One trade deal was utilized for an AgFax article.
Dermot Hayes' research on the impact of Iowa's "Bottle Bill" was used in a Des Moines Register article.
Chad Hart was interviewed by The New Republic about Iowa's caucus and biofuels.
Chad Hart was interviewed by Mother Jones for a story about President Trump's proposed budget.