Raj Chandra, Gabriel E. Lade, GianCarlo Moschini
Xibo Wan, Yongjie Ji, Wendong Zhang
This tool provides a visual representation of the net price distribution of national daily market hog sales. Multiple dates can be viewed simultaneously for comparisons across time. Swine sales are categorized into five types, as published by USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service. Data used in this tool is publicly available and is derived from the National Daily Direct Hog Prior Day Report - Average Net Price Distribution(LM_HG215).
Oranuch Wongpiyabovorn, Alejandro Plastina, John M. Crespi
Hongli Feng, Tong Wang, David A. Hennessy, Gaurav Arora
Yingdan Mei, Li Gao, Wendong Zhang, Feng-An Yang
- Brazil’s Transportation Infrastructure and Competitiveness in the Soybean Market
- What is the Tradeoff between COVID-19 and Economic Recovery?
- The SNAP Disbursement Schedule and its Effects
- Futures Market for Ag Carbon Offsets under Mandatory and Voluntary Emission Targets
- Projections going into Harvest
- Predicting China’s Corn Acreage and Production in 2021/22 and 2022/23
- Cover Crops and No-till in the I-States: Non-Permanence and Carbon Markets
Latest Media Contacts
Dermot Hayes was interviewed by Ag Update about several topics related to global agricultural trade.
Chad Hart was interviewed by Radio Iowa about meat locker start-ups in the state and what it will take for them to succeed.
Dermot Hayes was interviewed by Radio Iowa about profits in Iowa's ethanol industry.
Chad Hart was interviewed by the Quad City Times about how shipping backups are affecting Iowa's agricultural sector.