- What Affects Firm Location and Firm Employment at State Borders?
- The Adaptation of Soy-corn Double-cropping to the Brazilian Savanna
- Patent Expiration, Product Concentration, and Glyphosate Use: A Tale of Unexpected Consequences
- Volatile Prices and Profit Margins
Wenting Wang, Longbao Wei
Edward J. Balistreri, Daniel T. Kaffine, Hidemichi Yonezawa
Edward D. Perry, GianCarlo Moschini
Farmer Mac Refresher Webinar
- Has Specialization Put a Limit on How Far Cattle Contracting Can Go?
- African Swine Fever in China: An Update
- The Yin and Yang of Agricultural Trade
- International Trade Policy: Insights from a General-equilibrium Approach
Years at CARD: 1992–2001
This workshop is intended to coordinate and encourage research and policy discussion of Integrated Assessment Models for water quality, and to push forward our understanding of the benefits and costs of water quality improvements.
Latest Media Contacts
Results of the Farmland Value Survey conducted by Wendong Zhang were cited in a WHO 13 story. Also appears in http://bit.ly/30Rkwa7, http://bit.ly/32EoJ2f, http://bit.ly/32EoKmP, and http://bit.ly/2Gl0Tzd.
Dermot Hayes was quoted in an article about a new CARD crop yield prediction tool.
Dermot Hayes research on the trade war and the pork industry was cited in a Daily Press article. Also appears in http://bit.ly/2Y43N1g.
Farmland value research by Wendong Zhang was used in an article about farmland values and the S&P 500.