- Iowa State University COVID-19 Research and Resources from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development and the Department of Economics
- List of helpful resources and links related to the COVID-19 outbreak from ISU’s Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation (CALT)
- International resources and information about COVID-19 from the International Monetary Fund
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture from ISU Extension and Outreach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Iowa’s Corn, Soybean, Ethanol, Pork, and Beef Sectors, a policy brief from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Database on the impact of COVID-19 on China’s economy from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Iowa Mobility Report prepared by Google (not affiliated with CARD or Iowa State)
- Beef and Pork Price Spreads from the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Yuyuan Che, David A. Hennessy
Yau-Huo Shr, Wendong Zhang
Wendong Zhang, Hannah Spies
Iowa Learning Farms Conservation Webinar Series
Iowa Corn Growers Association EGT Comittee Meeting
- Corn Yields and Climate Change: The Innovation Challenge
- Is China’s Hog Rebuilding Complete? Reconciling Inventory and Price Data
- The United States’ Competitive Positions in Beef, Corn, Pork, Soy, and Wheat Exports: 1980–2019
- Minimum Wages and Rural and Urban Firm Entry and Exit
- USDA Outlook for 2021 Shows Healthy Recovery
Latest Media Contacts
Chad Hart was interviewed by the Associated Press about U.S. beef consumption after the Daily Mail inaccurately reported the Biden administration could ration beef consumption to curb greenhouse gasses.
Peter Orazem was interviewed by the Des Moines Register about the shortage in farming implements and Iowa's current labor pool.
Wendong Zhang was interviewed on Market to Market about international trade and US-china relations.
Lee Schulz was interviewed by the Rapid City Journal about livestock costs and profits.