- Iowa State University COVID-19 Research and Resources from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development and the Department of Economics
- List of helpful resources and links related to the COVID-19 outbreak from ISU’s Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation (CALT)
- International resources and information about COVID-19 from the International Monetary Fund
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture from ISU Extension and Outreach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Iowa’s Corn, Soybean, Ethanol, Pork, and Beef Sectors, a policy brief from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Database on the impact of COVID-19 on China’s economy from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Iowa Mobility Report prepared by Google (not affiliated with CARD or Iowa State)
- Beef and Pork Price Spreads from the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Albulena Basha, Wendong Zhang, Chad E. Hart
Beatrice Maule, Wendong Zhang, David Baker
Wendong Zhang, Sergio H. Lence, Todd Kuethe
Xi He, Dermot J. Hayes, Wendong Zhang
- Federal Food Policy Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Upheaval in China’s Corn Market: Will China expand its Tariff Rate Quota for Corn?
- Is the US Agricultural Sector Recovering from COVID-19?
- The Impact of Flooding on China’s Agricultural Production and Food Security in 2020
Latest Media Contacts
Wendong Zhang was interviewed by Brownfield Ag News about phase one deal and US-China trade under the Biden administration.
Peter Orazem was interviewed by S&P Global about the US Bureau of Labor Statistic's December jobs report.
Chad Hart was interviewed by the Sioux City Journal about factors that may influence grain prices in 2021.
Chad Hart was interviewed by the Cedar Rapids Gazette about farm bankruptcies and direct farm payments.