- Iowa State University COVID-19 Research and Resources from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development and the Department of Economics
- List of helpful resources and links related to the COVID-19 outbreak from ISU’s Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation (CALT)
- International resources and information about COVID-19 from the International Monetary Fund
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture from ISU Extension and Outreach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Iowa’s Corn, Soybean, Ethanol, Pork, and Beef Sectors, a policy brief from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Database on the impact of COVID-19 on China’s economy from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Iowa Mobility Report prepared by Google (not affiliated with CARD or Iowa State)
- Beef and Pork Price Spreads from the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- Federal Food Policy Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Upheaval in China’s Corn Market: Will China expand its Tariff Rate Quota for Corn?
- Is the US Agricultural Sector Recovering from COVID-19?
- The Impact of Flooding on China’s Agricultural Production and Food Security in 2020
Wendiam Sawadgo, Wendong Zhang, Alejandro Plastina
Xi He, Dermot J. Hayes, Wendong Zhang
John C. Beghin, Heidi Schweizer
A. Malek Hammami, John C. Beghin
Yongtong Shao, Minghao Li, Dermot J. Hayes, Wendong Zhang, Tao Xiong, Wei Xie
Latest Media Contacts
Lee Schulz was interviewed by National Provisioner about how the COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted labor supply in the livestock industry.
Lee Schulz was interviewed by Farm Journal about the outlook for production and prices in the US pork industry.
Chad Hart was interviewed by Wallaces Farmer about USDA's revised estimate for derecho damage to Iowa's crops in 2020.
Chad Hart was interviewed by Ag Professional about price and production outlooks for the 2020 US soybean crop.