- What Affects Firm Location and Firm Employment at State Borders?
- The Adaptation of Soy-corn Double-cropping to the Brazilian Savanna
- Patent Expiration, Product Concentration, and Glyphosate Use: A Tale of Unexpected Consequences
- Volatile Prices and Profit Margins
Wenting Wang, Longbao Wei
Edward J. Balistreri, Daniel T. Kaffine, Hidemichi Yonezawa
Edward D. Perry, GianCarlo Moschini
Farmer Mac Refresher Webinar
- Has Specialization Put a Limit on How Far Cattle Contracting Can Go?
- African Swine Fever in China: An Update
- The Yin and Yang of Agricultural Trade
- International Trade Policy: Insights from a General-equilibrium Approach
Years at CARD: 1992–2001
This workshop is intended to coordinate and encourage research and policy discussion of Integrated Assessment Models for water quality, and to push forward our understanding of the benefits and costs of water quality improvements.
Latest Media Contacts
Chad Hart was interviewed about the Trade Mitigation Program. Also appears in http://bit.ly/2XEJmfW.
Wendong Zhang's research on farmland values was cited in a AgFax article.
Dermot Hayes research on Iowa's "Bottle Bill" was cited in a Globe Gazette article about the North Iowa Redemption Center.
Lee Schulz was interviewed about the USDA's second quarter hog and pigs report.