- Iowa State University COVID-19 Research and Resources from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development and the Department of Economics
- List of helpful resources and links related to the COVID-19 outbreak from ISU’s Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation (CALT)
- International resources and information about COVID-19 from the International Monetary Fund
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture from ISU Extension and Outreach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Iowa’s Corn, Soybean, Ethanol, Pork, and Beef Sectors, a policy brief from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Database on the impact of COVID-19 on China’s economy from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Iowa Mobility Report prepared by Google (not affiliated with CARD or Iowa State)
- Beef and Pork Price Spreads from the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Abigail Morton, Yü Wang, Wendong Zhang
Seungki Lee, Yongjie Ji, GianCarlo Moschini
Edward J. Balistreri, Zoryana Olekseyuk
Xi He, Dermot J. Hayes, Wendong Zhang
Albulena Basha, Wendong Zhang, Chad E. Hart
Beatrice Maule, Wendong Zhang, David Baker
Latest Media Contacts
Chad Hart was interviewed by Iowa Farmer Today about recent commodity prices.
Alejandro Plastina provides Wallaces Farmer readers Timely Tips about using crop insurance to lock in profits from the futures market.
Chad Hart was interviewed by the Des Moines Register about farm bankruptcies and crop demand outlook for 2021.
Wendong Zhang provides Wallaces Farmer readers Timely Tips about using hedge-to-arrive marketing.