John M. Crespi, Chen-Ti Chen
Edward J. Balistreri, David G Tarr
Wendiam Sawadgo and Alejandro Plastina
Annual Agriculture Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Global Competition Made 2018 a Bad Time to Start a Trade War
- Production Projections and Trade Adjustments
- The Urgent Need to Address Nutrient Imbalance Problems in Iowa’s High-Density Livestock Regions
- Impact of African Swine Fever on US and World Commodity Markets
- E15 Demand and Small Refinery Waivers: A Battle over Long-Run Market Share
Shuyang Qu, Wendong Zhang, Minghao Li, Lulu Rodriguez, Guang Han, Erin Cork, James M Gbeda
North Raccoon River Wathershed Management Coalition, Lake City, IA
2019 NC-1177 Meeting, Dallas, Texas
Minghao Li, Edward J. Balistreri, Wendong Zhang
Chen-Ti Chen, John M. Crespi, William Hahn, Lee Schulz, Fawzi Taha
Matthias Weitzel, Edward J. Balistreri, Brian C O'Neill, Xiaolin Ren
Latest Media Contacts
Wendong Zhang's research on Iowa farmland values was used in a Toldedo Chronicle article.
Alejandro Plastina and Wendong Zhang's study on Iowa farmland ownership and tenure was used in a Morning Ag Clips story.
Dermot Hayes study on the US pork industry was used in an Ag Web article about the US-China trade deal. Also appears in http://bit.ly/2R5XbiS, http://bit.ly/2tqUE9G, and http://bit.ly/361XcIN.
Dermot Hayes' research on the pork industry was utilized in a Washington Post article.