- Iowa State University COVID-19 Research and Resources from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development and the Department of Economics
- List of helpful resources and links related to the COVID-19 outbreak from ISU’s Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation (CALT)
- International resources and information about COVID-19 from the International Monetary Fund
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture from ISU Extension and Outreach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Iowa’s Corn, Soybean, Ethanol, Pork, and Beef Sectors, a policy brief from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Database on the impact of COVID-19 on China’s economy from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Iowa Mobility Report prepared by Google (not affiliated with CARD or Iowa State)
- Beef and Pork Price Spreads from the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Iowa Learning Farms Conservation Webinar Series
Iowa Corn Growers Association EGT Comittee Meeting
- Corn Yields and Climate Change: The Innovation Challenge
- Is China’s Hog Rebuilding Complete? Reconciling Inventory and Price Data
- The United States’ Competitive Positions in Beef, Corn, Pork, Soy, and Wheat Exports: 1980–2019
- Minimum Wages and Rural and Urban Firm Entry and Exit
- USDA Outlook for 2021 Shows Healthy Recovery
Xi He, Edward J. Balistreri, Gyu Hyun Kim, Tao Xiong, Wendong Zhang
Abigail Morton, Yü Wang, Wendong Zhang
Seungki Lee, Yongjie Ji, GianCarlo Moschini
Edward J. Balistreri, Zoryana Olekseyuk
Latest Media Contacts
Chad Hart was interviewed by the Associated Press about how a large shift to electric vehicles in the US could affect farmers.
Wendong Zhang was interviewed by Iowa Farmer Today about the current factors influencing the Iowa farmland market.
Wendong Zhang was interviewed by KMCH about a new multi-year project that will study the challenges and opportunities of women farmland owners.
Chad Hart was interviewed by KFAB Radio about commodity price outlooks for 2021.