- Iowa State University COVID-19 Research and Resources from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development and the Department of Economics
- List of helpful resources and links related to the COVID-19 outbreak from ISU’s Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation (CALT)
- International resources and information about COVID-19 from the International Monetary Fund
- COVID-19 Resources for Agriculture from ISU Extension and Outreach
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Iowa’s Corn, Soybean, Ethanol, Pork, and Beef Sectors, a policy brief from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Database on the impact of COVID-19 on China’s economy from the Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD)
- Iowa Mobility Report prepared by Google (not affiliated with CARD or Iowa State)
- Beef and Pork Price Spreads from the United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Xi He, Dermot J. Hayes, Wendong Zhang
- Federal Food Policy Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Upheaval in China’s Corn Market: Will China expand its Tariff Rate Quota for Corn?
- Is the US Agricultural Sector Recovering from COVID-19?
- The Impact of Flooding on China’s Agricultural Production and Food Security in 2020
Wendiam Sawadgo, Wendong Zhang, Alejandro Plastina
John C. Beghin, Heidi Schweizer
A. Malek Hammami, John C. Beghin
Latest Media Contacts
Wendong Zhang's research on US-China trade was utilized in a Morning Ag Clips article.
Lee Schulz was interviewed by Missouri Farmer Today about domestic meat demand in the United States.
Wendong Zhang's research on the US/China phase one deal was utilized in a Successful Farming article.
Chad Hart was interviewed by The Gazette for an article about US crop exports.