This tool provides a visual representation of the net price distribution of national daily market hog sales. Multiple dates can be viewed simultaneously for comparisons across time. Swine sales are categorized into five types, as published by USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service. Data used in this tool is publicly available and is derived from the National Daily Direct Hog Prior Day Report - Average Net Price Distribution(LM_HG215).
Oranuch Wongpiyabovorn, Alejandro Plastina, John M. Crespi
Hongli Feng, Tong Wang, David A. Hennessy, Gaurav Arora
Yingdan Mei, Li Gao, Wendong Zhang, Feng-An Yang
- Brazil’s Transportation Infrastructure and Competitiveness in the Soybean Market
- What is the Tradeoff between COVID-19 and Economic Recovery?
- The SNAP Disbursement Schedule and its Effects
- Futures Market for Ag Carbon Offsets under Mandatory and Voluntary Emission Targets
- Projections going into Harvest
- Predicting China’s Corn Acreage and Production in 2021/22 and 2022/23
- Cover Crops and No-till in the I-States: Non-Permanence and Carbon Markets
International Soil Carbon Network, American Geophysical Union, and USDA Climate Hubs Webinar
Latest Media Contacts
Chad Hart was interviewed by the Quad City Times about how shipping backups are affecting Iowa's agricultural sector.
Chad Hart was interviewed by Iowa Public Radio about how supply chain issues are affecting Iowa's dairy industry.
Wendong Zhang was interviewed by Iowa Public Radio about TIAA-CREF's research center at the University of Illinois.
Chad Hart was interviewed by Business Record about rising farm incomes and farmland values.