What does RAGBRAI have to do with agricultural economics? Admittedly, not much. But that doesn't stop any of CARD's "Cyclaholic" researchers from enjoying themselves or being able to talk economics when the Iowa State News Service tracked them down!
Agricultural Policy Review
- Technology and Productivity in US Corn and Soybean
- Can the Trend of Rural Population Decline Be Reversed?
- Can Voluntary Adoption of Agricultural Practices Achieve the Hypoxic Zone Reduction Goals?
- Another Strong Quarter for Agricultural Demands
- Hog Markets and the Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
- Ask an Ag Economist